Wednesday, October 18, 2017

In review

Good things happened.

1. The Bangalore launch of the India version of Sherlock Holmes, the Missing Years: Timbuktu was released on Oct 14. Major RD Bhargava was the Chief Guest and also did a phenomenal job is discussing the book. There was an audience of about 40.

A highlight was the presence of several of my school mates.

2. I was involved in planning and executing a fund raiser for Myanmar Hindu refugees, a very politically incorrect cause.  But it was great. It happened at the Kashmir Bhavan and Mr Tarun Vijay came down from Delhi for it.

3. I got news that one of my books may be published by a major publisher. Details soon.

4. I dropped below 80 kgs briefly (79.8. I seem to be at about 80.4 kgs now. Only reason: diet and heavy yoga. Aiming for 75

5. Tito the post distemper dog is recovering nicely. Runs a lot, eats a lot. Poor child. I hope he lives out his life never having to experience hunger again.

6. Bharatnatyam classes going really well. I enjoy it.

7. Trips happened to Hyderabad and Pune. And will happen again soon.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

wow really superb you had posted one nice information through this. Definitely it will be useful for many people. So please keep update like this.

Best Architects in Chennai
Turnkey Interior Contractors in Chennai
Interior Contractors in Chennai
Architecture Firms in Chennai

Elizabeth Miller said...

wow really superb post ..online book Ticket through Redbus

رواد الحرمين said...


شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء