Monday, October 21, 2013

My review of Neeta Iyer's book on Goodreads

Find_Love.comFind_Love.com by Neeta Iyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm supposed to be too old to read such books, since I am a pompous old man.

So why did I like it?

Its fresh, original and fun. There is nothing pretentious or forced. Humour, a chirpy way of bouncing back from disappointments that might have made someone else feel rather bad - it makes you want to keep reading.

The end was a shade abrupt but then again, maybe I felt that way because I wanted to read more. haha!

I could whine about the Hindi phrases a bit, but that would be unfair. They work very well and add some zing.

Well done Neeta! I hope you become a best-selling and critically acclaimed author but I also hope it doesn't go to your head; such fresh happy writing shouldn't be tainted with the weight of experience!! haha!



View all my reviews

No comments: